Perodua Owner's Manual
PERODUA is leading the compact car business in South-East Asia. They provide a mobile-based platform to their valuable customers and car lovers by exploring the information of their launched car models in the market.
PERODUA provides an E-Owner Manual guide mobile application to their customers and helps them by providing textual information or video tutorials about their car functionalities, quick references, and interior/exterior information.
- Client came to us with their initial incomplete thoughts in the form of low fidelity wireframes. They needed a mobile application that supported the English & Bahasa Malay language.
- Client needed the flexibility to add/edit/update their cars under different categories and wanted to map different textual information or video tutorials.
- Client wanted to classify their textual information under different chapter names and allow for each chapter to have multiple sub-chapters.
- Client wanted to map different visuals/pictures to show the interior/exterior of their added cars and wanted to link some points that could help their users find specific information about them.
- Client had an existing website and they wanted us to create some web pages to showcase their added car information. These created pages needed to integrate with their existing website.
- Client needed integration with LDAP to authenticate their staff users.
- Client wanted to provide a manual guide that could help them add the contents from the backend.
- Client needed the deployment guide to help them understand the server setup & deployment process.
- We helped the client to complete the application flow in the form of high-fidelity wireframes and provided the UI/UX designs.
- We provided support in both the English & Bahasa Malay language. We provided the flexibility in the admin panel that will allow them to add content in both languages.
- We gave the flexibility to admins and their staff to add/edit/update their added cars and allowed them to map their added/uploaded content.
- We implemented the functionality that allows admins and their staff to classify chapters & sub-chapters and map them with each other.
- We mapped the visuals/pictures with the points functionality that helps their users find the exact information about their selected car.
- We understood the vision of the client and integrated the required web pages with their existing platform. We allowed the admin to add/edit/update the content of these added pages from their web panel.
- We integrated the LDAP functionality that allows their staff users to login directly to the admin panel based on their assigned roles & permission.
- We documented the complete workflow of the admin panel and explained each point that helps them create the add/edit/delete content feature.
- We documented and created a video of the server setup and deployment process that will help them while working on their production server.