A Community Portal Application
Building A Stronger Community.
MeroDuniya is the perfect way for the Nepali and Indian community members of Australia to come together, share information, provide support and build a stronger community.
In the Nepali and Indian communities of Australia, sharing information can be extreme tough. Where can an individual of the Nepali or Indian communities; stay informed about local events, connect with local businesses, and provide support that brings everyone together? MeroDuniya team contracted JumpGrowth, to create a mobile app that helps the community in Australia to solve these problems.
JumpGrowth helped MeroDuniya team in creating cross platform apps for iOS and Android along with a web portal that the users of community can use to encourages social interaction and communication and reduce barriers that restrict the flow of information.
The app platform was built with highest quality to help everyone in the community grow closer together, with these key features offered.
- List for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Post about jobs opening and hire faster
- Find the business and service providers around you when required
- Find useful information about migration and studying in Australia Find accommodation
- Be updated with the latest news and upcoming community events
- Find contact details of Embassy and Consulate office and their services
- Get your daily astrology readings
JumpGrowth Helps You Create Next Generation Apps.