When And Where. Effortlessly.
Before and After Meeting Manager (BAMM) is a mobile app platform that helps users increase their productivity multi-fold by providing an AI driven twist to their calendars. The app provides different visual interfaces to see the calendar view and effectively organize events. The app offers direct integrations with other travel providers like Uber, UberConference and Pipeline.
Well funded startup contracted JumpGrowth to create a new version of their product to support both iOS and Android. The client came with their proprietary idea on improving the ability for users to manage their calendars well with possibilities of doing some really unique and well needed interactions around travel and calendar events. The app platform was supposed to communicate with already existing calendars on user’s phones and import them into the cloud web based platform.
JumpGrowth reviewed the provided user experience and user interface along with features needed and proposed a web backend and API along with native apps for iOS and Android. The app uses unique and advanced technology with features:
- Events import from local phone calendars.
- Events creation and synching with local phone calendars and cloud.
- Integration with priceline for events with location more than 300 miles.
- Automatic travel to events (driving, public transport, airline) added as per user location.
- Coordination of different participating users for an event.
- Location tracking to automatically notify other users in an event of lateness.
- Automatic uber phone conferencing integration.
- Push Notifications.