THEOH (for iOS and Android) helps you search for or advertise open houses while on the go. For homeowners and realtors, THEOH is an all-in-one platform. An open house is a scheduled period in which a house is available for viewing. This app will show you the open houses in your area and provide you with the photos, videos, and mapped location details of each property open house so you can manage the listings and leads with just one click. List open houses while on the go and increase the visibility! Users can search, compare and select open houses all over the US, based on city and location. This makes it easier to do deals on the move, and your busy schedules will no longer hinder your search for a home!
JumpGrowth helped the THEOH team create a cross-platform for Android and iOS mobile app. THEOH wanted a good storage platform in the backend so realtors could list their open houses directly from Zillow & MLS. They were very specific about their mobile app designs. THEOH offers subscription plan for the realtors so they can subscribe to the plan and list unlimited open houses easily.
We proposed an attractive UI/UX design along with cutting edge function features and implemented them with Nodejs technology in the web backend and React Native as cross platform in the frontend. The app uses unique and advanced technology with new features:
- Nodejs in the backend supporting the front-end mobile applications built in React Native environment
- Attractive UI/UX designs for customer appeal and engagement
- In app filters so users can list available open house easily within microseconds
- Viewing the available open houses mapped to location on map or in list view
- Real-time property list updates where the mobile app will automatically update the selection of new property open houses for users depending on their current (GPS) location
- In-app purchases and a subscription plan for realtors with the help of Google pay & Apple pay
- Easy integration with Zillow to import new listing details for realtors