Voice Enabled Bar Inventory
VoiceStar.ai is a SaaS-based platform providing an AI-based mobile application to restaurant/bar professionals for managing their bar & food inventories with help of language voice. The app helps reduce multiple manual hours spent in inventories compared to current systems.
VoiceStar.ai targets the legacy business process using advanced AI and has the following objectives i.e. reduce the time & cost involved in taking the inventory, automating routine and task management, reduce management turnover with voice assistance over keyboards.
- Client approached us with a very innovative vision of managing their bar inventories with the help of human voice. The target audience was bar and restaurant owners in the MVP phase.
- Client was concerned about the technology and was looking for a scalable robust solution to help them connect with their target audience.
- Client wanted us to suggest the core voice transcription technology for the product.
- Users needed access to reports instantly after any completion of inventory started by users.
- Client was looking for an edit function that would allow users to edit their transcribed data during the voice counting process.
- Client wanted to implement voice-enabled inventory updates to reduce paperwork.
- Client wanted to have some checks that need to work in the backend for differentiating the product type while importing them into the system.
- Client wanted a marketing website with the functionalities that allow users to buy a subscription plan or log in to their web portal. They have introduced some changes inside of this module like coupon code & one-time setup for their users.
- Analyzed the requirements of the client and provided the appropriate technology solution for launching their idea into the app market.
- Suggested technology stack including scalable AWS Lex and Lambda serverless for the solution.
- Implemented the UI/UX design which meets the client’s expectations by providing a simple user flow.
- Trained the Lex natural language processing algorithm to catch the words matching with products stored in customer inventory.
- Ability of providing alias names for single product.
- Implemented fuzzy search to find matching keywords even with misspells etc.
- Users get realtime visuals of their purchases, sales, and usage reports in dollars & percentages.
- Inline edit of any transcribed data for correcting transcription mistakes.
- Working application that works like Alexa or Google Assistant where the users can speak to update their inventories through voice.
- Flexibility in the backend for importing their product lists including food or bar items.
- Helped creating the marketing website with ability to buy business subscription plans for easy on boarding of new customers.
- Coupon code functionality to have discounted pricing on the subscription plans.