A Food Delivery Application
Delivering Food Has Become A Necessity For The Restaurant Business Today.
GetDel is a software platform designed and created for restaurant owners to manage their own deliveries of food orders. The app platform has web platform for the restaurant and a location services oriented mobile app to be used by drivers delivering the orders.
Client with deep experience in food industry wanted to create a mobile app platform for the restaurant owners that accept orders online and on phone using their own drivers to deliver the food around to customers. The platform was designed to be used by restaurant owners with their own delivery fulfillment.
JumpGrowth understood the problem in detail and helped the client to create the scope details of the product idea. We helped in designing and development of the product with web and mobile apps. Various modules developed for the client:
- Live Orders Management
- Scheduling of the driver against Orders
- Order Tracking
- Report Tools for Orders, Drivers, Customers, Sales Graph
- Automatic grouping of the orders against a route for the driver
- Routes Plotting on Map for generated groups
- Third Party integration with for the backend for importing the orders
- Fetching the orders from third party email
- Caller ID desktop application developed in Java for fetching customer details and placing orders at Call center
- Scoring Algorithm implementation for evaluation on performance for drivers
- Driver login
- Map view of Orders
- Route Map creation
- Auto-Depart and Arrival
- Push Notifications
- Orders are retrieved as per the driver schedule and score
- Calculations of the pickup time and depart time basis of geolocation